Cobwebs and Strange Sheanas new Who site

Please check out this very cool and unique site by Shout member Sheana.
Sheana is a very talented fan who displays her love for our boys with a
refreshing approach to Who fandom.   Copy and paste this URL into your
browsers and enjoy

         http://oddsandsods.imdanet.com/

cheers
Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
  We have drums everywhere. As they go to the dressing room,
   please say an incredible thank you to The Who."
                                                   Compare Jeff Dexter The
Oval 18/9/71