Re: Left for Live Deluxe news

At 18:38 22-11-02 +0000, you wrote:
Alan, re

> >  Hopefully BITSA will be able to sell LfL Deluxe through
> > johnentwistle.com worldwide...if they can't, or you don't have a
> > credit card that'll work over here, I guess you have to get some
> > cooperative American to get a copy to you.

I've noticed listers comment on this before. I've never yet had a credit
card not work in the US. In our 3 visits to the States, and all the
online purchasing I do, all the various cards I've used over the years
have worked without difficulty.
I'm my 11 visits to the States I've had no difficulty. I've made hundreds and hundreds of purchases over the internet. Actually, I do more shopping over the internet then I do offline!
First time I encountered problems was when booking flights. Thing is, some sites only accept a credit card matched to a US adress, but I think so far it's only airlines, train & busses and *some* ticketing agencies (for instance, ticketmaster.com doesn't allow you to give an international adress, but does allow a bogus adress and still accepts your credit card).
So far the only company that really wouldn't take my card (after calling them up and leaving my Dutch adress) was AmericaWest, so I had to book through their European office (which strangely enough is situated in like 10 min's from my flat). :-)

Bjorn