-----------------
From: Laquonda Squonk tychovski@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:09:27 -0800 (PST)
To: TheWho@igtc.com

Ok, that's really funny!

Can we PLEASE just STOP this discussion about Klez, &
viruses, &
people's email addresses?  This is a Who list.  Not a
Klez list.
It's obvious no one is going to change anyone else's
opinion as to
where the virus came from or who created it or who
sent it or who's
infected or any of that crap.

I don't know how many posts I've had to delete
recently because of
the lack of Who content.  If you feel the need to
continue this off-
topic discussion, please take it to private email so
the rest of us
won't have to be distracted & annoyed by this
never-ending, back &
forth exchange.  Sheesh.

=====
But where is the ambiguity?  It's over there, in a box.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

http://mail2web.com/ .