Re: Forgetting the begats & Freedom STILL tastes of reality

Alan writes:

>  Just FYI, this put me in mind of a brief passage from an interview
>  (with John), so I looked it up.  From
>  http://www.thewho.net/hyper/interview-john-95.html

Nice to read that again Alan.  There is also this from _Rock 'N' Roll Asylum:
Conversations with the Madmen of Music_ by Headley Gritter, 1984:

Q: Did the death of Keith Moon affect your spiritual beliefs in any way?

A: I haven't got any spiritual beliefs.  That's all.  Not one.  I believe in
God, I believe something created all this mess.  But I don't know what It is,
whether It's an old man with a long gray beard, or what.  And I don't think
I'll ever find out.  So why should I be interested?

I think he just contradicted himself, but "why should I care?"

Cynthia
"And cancel Christmas!"