Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #333

!@&#^%!@.  Hit Send too soon, sorry.  To restate:

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:34:23 +0000
From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>

Left For Live: Deluxe track listing:

Bogeyman
A live version of this song? Or would this be the studio take?
The studio take, that played over the P.A. as the band came on.

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:35:07 -0600
From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
Subject: Re: Left for Live Deluxe news

Depends on who's "we". You mean youse guys on the east wide of the
Atlantic?
<cough> that would be east *side*...sorry.

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:55:34 +0000
From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>

Last time I ordered at je.com they accepted my Dutch credit card.
There you go, John, you've now got both Americans and Dutch folks to call on. (But the fact that Bitsa could take a Dutch card bodes well for them taking an English too.) Actually, the BEST thing would be for Bitsa to set up a PayPal account, especially since PayPal now does $, #, and $, with built-in currency conversion. I'll suggest it.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."