Re: Left for Live Deluxe news

At 18:35 21-11-02 -0600, Alan McK wrote:
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 05:48:59 +0000
From: John Hughes <john@pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk>

 > KOCH Entertainment has submitted Left for Live Deluxe for
 > consideration for the Grammy awards in the live-album category.
 > Anyone know when the Grammy awards are? :-)
Anyone know when we can get the CD? :-)
Depends on who's "we". You mean youse guys on the east wide of the Atlantic? Hopefully BITSA will be able to sell LfL Deluxe through johnentwistle.com worldwide...if they can't, or you don't have a credit card that'll work over here, I guess you have to get some cooperative American to get a copy to you.
Last time I ordered at je.com they accepted my Dutch credit card.

Cheers,

Bjorn