Weird Computer Happenings....or....an act of God?

My server here at work is having indigestion or something.  Kletz?  ;-)
Sorry about the double post.
I guess the X-lax is working.

What I can't see on archives is this part of my post:

>>From: "Karyn O'Connor" <koconnor@importproducts.com>
>>Subject: FW: Where to now?
>>
>>How about an explanation from those knowledgeable souls on why Pete
doesn't
>>play Gibson's anymore?  I myself prefer their "heavier" sound than the
>>"lighter, tinnier" sound of Fenders.
>
>From my observations, Pete felt that the Gibsons were not well made (well,
weak) and kept
>breaking on him.
>The reason for the Fenders is that (per Rabbit) Pete likes the dual ability
(via toggle switch) >of electric and acoustic sound on the one guitar.

Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you Karyn!!!!
Such a good Irish name.
And cute too!    ;-)

Kevin in VT