From: Schrade, Scott sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:00:42 -0500
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Getting a klez

> Mark, you don't have the virus, but somebody who you've had an
> online relationship with (heh heh) does.  That person's computer
> is sending out email and spoofing addresses in his or her mailbox
> to another address in that mailbox.  Your online friend is a con-
> tributor to The Who Mailing List. It's likely that others have
> "received" this e mail from you and just deleted it.

Can we PLEASE just STOP this discussion about Klez, & viruses, &
people's email addresses?  This is a Who list.  Not a Klez list.
It's obvious no one is going to change anyone else's opinion as to
where the virus came from or who created it or who sent it or who's
infected or any of that crap.

I don't know how many posts I've had to delete recently because of
the lack of Who content.  If you feel the need to continue this off-
topic discussion, please take it to private email so the rest of us
won't have to be distracted & annoyed by this never-ending, back &
forth exchange.  Sheesh.

With that said, I have no new Who topic to present.

- SCHRADE in Akron

http://mail2web.com/ .