Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #273

This looks similar to the KLEZ virus going on on this list and alot of other
places....because I received a similar message.  The only difference is mine
came with a file to download and this one doesn't have one........it could be
someone just messin' around........but I swear I got one that said the same
exact thing about a month ago.

Johanna:

Perhaps, but I can find no evidence of a virus on my computers, it's from a Yahoo address, I use two different computers (one at home, one here at my store) and I sent no message from either yesterday. Nor has anyone else (so far) gotten such a message from me.

Maybe it's a virus. I'll see what I can find out.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML