John Entwistle Tribute CD...

Dear friends,

The John Entwistle Tribute CD by 'Rabbit' and guest vocalist Reg Mueross
is now ready for sales and shipment.

Proceeds are going to the Teenage Cancer Trust in London.

'Rabbit' has asked me to pass this on:

You can all buy a copy for $20 cash, or #14 each. Until Credit Cards are
accepted on my site ya'll can send a $20 bill, or #14 to my Studio
address, I will autograph each one, only if I am told by the buyer, who
to sign it to.

Send the $20 bill, or #14 to me, John Bundrick, with your return
address. If you write by hand, then please 'Print' your address and Name
so I can read it clearly.

No foreign personal checks, UK cheques acceptable in # sterling. Until
Credit Card facilities are set up, usa $ payments are preferred in
cash....a $20 bill.
Or via  American Express International Money Order. Please make sure
they are accepted in the U.K.

All of the proceeds for 'this' cd goes to the Teenage Cancer Trust (UK
Charity Registration No. 1062559) So it's all for charity on this cd -
'A Tribute to John Entwistle' Please also email 'Rabbit' with your
order, this will help speed up the process of your order and will be
sent as soon as your payment arrives.  Rabbit can be emailed at
rabbit@thewho-rabbit.com

Please send payment to:

Sally Rose
47 Ham Hill,
Stoke Sub-Hamdon,
Somerset,
TA14 6RW
UK

The CD order form if you wish to order this way is located at
http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/entwistle_tribute

Cheers and best wishes,

Rabbit...

--