Before I get old; Oh, Amsterdam

Hey Mc, that is exactly how I meant it.

Jon:

OK< you guys need to keep in mind that line was written when 30 was considered "old" ("Never trust anyone over 30"). It's definitely about the way one thinks, but I wouldn't say that even PT would REALLY want to die before he gets old...I know, too late! But there is beauty in all parts of a lifetime. His life experience has given us music otherwise never created. Do you think he could have written Now And Then when he was 30? I don't.

So, we got Leeds.....but we lost the other shows.

Scott:

No necessarily "lost." We might see that material start to surface, as we have the IOW and Leeds complete shows. That would be nice. Amsterdam is hands down my favorite live version of Tommy.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML