Re: John Entwistle Band - Woodstock '99 footage?

In article <20021118113743.26074.qmail@web41108.mail.yahoo.com>,
    "Neil E. Weissman" <neilweissman@yahoo.com>  writes:

> Did you get this from johnentwistle.com?  There is one there too I
> believe.

It turns out that both JE clips I've gotten from winmx were from here.
Thanks for pointing that out!

I see that our own Alan McKendree is listed as the videographer for
the Horror Rock clip.

Too bad the clip from Woodstock has so many artifacts from its low
bit-rate encoding.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer