Re: Who's God +the explanation of our human spirit

This is the key of the whole discussion - the Spirit.
It doesn't matter how the material world was formed,
if by Big Bang, Holographic World, etc. The material
world is only a mirror to the Spirit, we are only
mirrors to the subtle; we born and die and the Truth,
that what give significance to a sun shine, a flower,
a child's smile, remains. IMO the truth gets more and
more intricated using the material world as mirrors,
star dust made mirrors but only mirrors after all.

> Standard Time,
> rosebud905@hotmail.com writes:
>
> > This may also be the Spirit that Jon is
> > talking about in his discussions. Do you mean the
> Holy Spirit of the
> > Trinity, Jon?
> >
> Since I have said so much regarding the human
> spirit, I will give this post
> to show a bit of what I am talking about and  try to
> answer Mark and Kane (If
> I am Able) sorry. ;)
>
> Kane, what I am referring to (Nice post by the way)
> is our human spirit with
> the small "s." John 4:24 says that "God is Spirit"
> (big "S") and those that
> worship him must worship in spirit (little s) and
> reality" The holy Spirit is
> the 3rd in the divine trinity, but not separate from
> the Father and the Son.
> The Father and Son reach us as The Spirit.
>
> There is also a verse that says The Spirit (big S)
> witnesses with our spirit
> (small 's') that we are the sons of God.  Rom 8:16.
>
> John 3:6  says ...."That which is born of the Spirit
> is spirit"
>
> Ephesians, a book on the body of Christ has this
> mentioned in each chapter,
> since seeing this high revelation is totally
> dependent on the use of our
> human spirit. One verse says "Do not be drunk with
> wine, but be *filled* in
> spirit". (Meaning being filled with God the Spirit
> in our human spirit.)
>
> In Revelation ch. 1 John wrote "I was in spirit on
> the Lord's day and behind
> me I heard a voice..."  When you are in spirit, you
> will always hear His
> voice.  (Not audibly, but inwardly by realization.)
> Then you will get a
> revelation.
>
>   In Proverbs it says "The spirit is the lamp of the
> Lord."
>
> Zechariah 12:1 is a crucial verse that says. "God,
> who stretches forth the
> heavens, lays the foundation of the earth and formed
> the spirit of man within
> him."  This shows the spirit of man being the
> purpose for the heavens and the
> earth.  It is of great importance to God.
>
>   In Genesis When God formed Adam from the dust of
> the ground, He breathed
> into him the "breath of life" (which in Hebrew means
> spirit) and then he
> became a living soul. Himself.  There we see the
> three parts. Body, soul, and
> spirit.
>
> In Hebrews 4;12 it says-  For the word of God is
> living and operative and
> sharper than any two edged sword, and piercing even
> to the dividing of the
> soul and spirit and of joints and marrow and able to
> discern the thoughts and
> intentions of the heart.
>

> I Cor. 2:11 says For who among men knows the things
> of man except the spirit
> of man which is in him?
>
> And 2:24says: But a soulish man does not receive the
> things of the Spirit of
> [...]

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas faceis de usar, espago de sobra e acesssrios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/