Forgetting the begats & Freedom STILL tastes of reality

I have read this book, and always come away wondering how people can
buy this. I will postulate that it is because they want to be lead,
protected and feel purposeful, and their hope wins out over logic.

Joe:

One can't help but notice how much like a parent God is supposed to be. And if that's not refusing to mature and be the one responsible for one's actions, I don't know what is.

I don't believe in this so I'm okay with the story that was concocted many
years ago to get people to stay in line.

And how easy it works on those unable to reason...a civilized being can understand why (say) murder is bad for society, but some aren't able to reason so a definitive set of rules has to keep them in line.

task and as a result many just skip the reading and form their own opinions

Andrew:

It's the "begats" that get me every time.

So what does everyone think about removing the flashing lights from
the "A Quick One" segment?

Scott:

Definitely, and if reduced resolution is a problem then why wasn't it similarly reduced on Rock N Roll Circus, which has an unframed version.

to show a bit of what I am talking about and try to answer Mark

Jon:

YEAH! I've been waiting...

Picture the Who target logo.

I thought we were talking about God, not Mod. Anyway, I see what you mean but I don't think there's a difference, no matter what the "good book" might say. It says a lot of things. Bottom line: it was written by men, therefore it's flawed.

Yeah, and I don't give a shit.

Well, damn boy...give a shit! That is the main difference between the younger people out there and "my generation." We cared. We still care.

Who you callin' weak!

Your argument, if you are using that as its basis.

 I told you I got an AK. I might just squirt you with
it. Do 50 bullets sound weak to you?!

Did you forget I'm a white Southern male? OK then. Let me introduce you to my friend, I call him "Uzi."

Why should I? No one else does

That's not true! Why should you? Because it's for the betterment of mankind.

They know what is right, but they instead use the law to destroy my life just because they can.

So two wrongs don't make a right. Right? Or are you so easily turned to the dark side (Luke)? I've found in life that those who have screwed me over the years (no sexual content intended) have ended up in the ol' shithouse all by their own doing. I am not going to waste my valuable time worrying about it. So remember this, when you're thinking about them: being an asshole is its own punishment. Every minute of your life spent being miserable is a minute wasted.

It is payback time bbboooouuuuyyyyeee!!

Who you calling "boy?"

Race's survival!? Man, I am eating TV dinners and pot pies.

You shouldn't eat that shit..it's bad for you. It's funny, but Pot is better for you than pot pies...anyway, no matter where you stand financially, racial survival is the reason you're here. Should be your number one priority.

I don't care about no *race's survival*.

And thus we have what we have in this society today. If you don't care, others won't care, and before long it's every person for him/herself. Do you want to live in a world like that? Not me..."Come on people now/Smile on your brother/Everybody get together/Try to love one another right now..."

Assuming you meant intelligenT course... (I do that too.)

It was early in the morning...

Hey bruh, I am just glad that you added that. I don't know what it means,
but if it's good, I'm that!

It goes to what I said to Joe about religion, and what I believe Pete was saying in Tommy. Religion is a set of rules for people unable to reason for themselves, much like children who need someone to tell them to do things, or not do things, without the ability to understand why. Once you can understand why, you have intellectual freedom...and freedom tastes of reality.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML