Re: Freedom tastes of reality

Then I hope I die before I get old.

Jon:

Why? Being old is "winning the game."

this little list.  Reality?  What is that?  Who cares about that. I am just
an animal.

You're an animal that has to survive, and if you don't know what "reality" is, you won't.

Since my life has no meaning

Your life has no meaning only if you let it. And BTW using the argument that there is a Supreme Being because otherwise life has no meaning is a very weak way to go. That's saying you'd be a bad person except you're afraid that you'll end up in a lake of fire. Fear tactics...isn't that terrorism? Is God a terrorist? Can't you just be a good person because it's the right thing to do...because civilization is important for the human race's survival? Because it's the more intelligence course? THAT is what *I* get out of "Freedom tastes of reality." Intellectual freedom, freedom from the boundaries of narrow thinking.

Icebrrg in Detroit

Don't complain. It's still effin' hot down here. I'd LIKE to have a fire in my fireplace once in a while...

> Dude, you be trippin', Ne-gro.
>
> Sun spot in VT

Yo, Breaux, you on the list now, Sun spot.

Better duck!

'brrg  in D-town

See, Pete puts Rap into ONE little song (Who Are You on the Lifehouse boxed set)....and it spreads...

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML