Re: New TKAA DVD site

In article <008101c28cd9$36f4cd00$6300a8c0@akrobiz.com>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> So what does everyone think about removing the flashing lights from
> the "A Quick One" segment?
>
> My gut reaction says, "Get rid of 'em."

I agree.

> But if they can't enlarge the
> entire frame without picture degradation & are forced to keep it in its
> "small" size, then maybe they should leave the lights in.

Umm... I really doubt that any artifacts that might possibly be
introduced would be visible on a DVD, even on a large screen TV.  Even
16mm film has better resolution than video!  They don't say anything
more about what 'degradation' might take place.  When I read that I
was left wondering WTF they were talking about since they didn't say
anything specific.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer