Re: New TKAA DVD site

In a message dated 11/15/02 6:23:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

> So what does everyone think about removing the flashing lights from
> the "A Quick One" segment?
>
> My gut reaction says, "Get rid of 'em."

My conscious reaction says this.  Get rid of 'em!  A black surround would be
much better.

This scene really impressed my guitar player, musician, Metallica/Rush fan
friend.  His immediate reaction was. "This band is special. They have it." He
is an excellent lead guitar player and is about 28 years old.  I said-
"Yeah"

Jon in Mi.