Utrecht Record Fair

Hi,

I just came from the Utrecht record fair pre-sale. Met up with my friend and enemy Rich. ;-)

Bought some interesting stuff... I don't have a big/complete WHO collection, but I have some interesting stuff.

The 12" Hiding Out single for $5 must've been my best buy of the day. Also bought like 8 really nice JAE/WHO photo's... And a couple of first-pressing buttons...

Thinking about putting my stuff on the internet. I have some really silly stuff... From a brochure of Rogers acupuncturist in San Fransisco to a jar of honey that Godfrey Townshend used in the summer 2001 for the JEB tour.

I'll be there again tomorrow, look for me! (I might be in tomorrow's national newspaper with Rich, we had to pose!!!) ;-)

Long live rock,

Bjorn