Re: Roger's hair, then

Given that small crop circle on the top of his head, I doubt it's a
wig. :-)

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org