The mind of a child & PT solo as Who

mind. This exogenous mind is very, very bad by nature,

I have to disagree completely with that. As children, we are in "survival mode" and that's not bad. In fact, if what you say was true then the Creator would have to have intentionally started us off on the wrong foot and then expect us to do a 360...not very nice. Old Carlos might have taken too much Peyote when that thought came to him.

How about a re-release as a Who album, after all, how many were sold by PT?

Steve:

I can't see Pete signing on for that. Roger could always do it as a solo project, as he could with ANY PT solo tracks. Best we could possibly hope to expect, if Pete was feeling particularly generous, is allowing Rog to use the master tapes minus the lead vocal. What are the odds?

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML