Blame Bob Geldolf & Satan's boyfriend

damn......you gave away my plan ;)

Johanna:

Don't blame me; it's all Bob Geldolf's fault!

 But I will not be political in this matter.

Jon:

Yeah. That's MY job.

To possibly see what lifehouse may have been about? That is surely a Who topic. I could go song by song and lyric by lyric that has touched me.

I know Lifehouse is reputed to be a spiritual story, and I suppose that the end of it (as I originally heard it, with everyone ascending except Bobby as the "cops" break into the Lifehouse) could be considered spiritual...but the story itself is rooted Science Fiction. A futuristic society where the air makes it too bad to go outside and people hook into a worldwide grid to experience life, and a few of them bail on it when presented with an alternative (The Who). The songs may be inspired by Baba, as Drowned was (although Quad once again is hardly a spiritual tale), but I don't know if I'd call it spiritual otherwise.

One and one don't make two, one and one make one. This is not logical. But it is the truth.

It can be "a" truth, but not "the" truth. "The" truth needs no qualifiers, whereas "one and one make one" would.

The truth needs spiritual insight to comprehend. "Absurd," yes.

Yes. The truth about McDonald's hamburgers needs no spiritual insight. Just a bit of science...

that it is that simple. He is hitting a certain facet that is basically
neglected by many parents that have forgotten what it was like to be young

My plain answer to your question is noThere are two major forces in the universe today. God and Satan.

Aren't you forgetting Rush Limbaugh? Oh, that's right, he's Satan's boyfriend.

This brought about a judgment by God.

You know, I learned all of this stuff before you were born (probably).

Then begins the popular record that many in Christianity know very
superficially. But it is not superficial.

The problem I have with it is most cultures share myths about their past, no matter what religion they incorporate it into today (and use it to justify their actions). Which makes sense, since all our ancestors came from the "fertile crescent" (now known as Iraq!). It's an oral history put to paper and translated so many times true meanings have been lost.

Sure, how about a discussion on which solo tracks
could/should have been WHO tracks - somthing they
could utilize as a pressure free new album.

Laquonda:

Give Blood, Stardom In Acton, Brilliant Blues, English Boy...

Now And Then...a Beach Boys tune if I ever heard one.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML