[no subject]

THE BEATLES last single Let It Be has been named the
best No2 ever.

The 1970 track was held off the top spot by Lee
Marvins Wandrin Star.

The Top Ten of great songs that failed to reach No1
was compiled by the Music Choice TV channel.

Here it is in full with the track that beat them:

1. The Beatles  Let it Be (Lee Marvin  Wandrin
Star.
2. Elvis Presley  Suspicious Minds (Rolf Harris  Two
Little Boys.
3. Oasis  Wonderwall (Robson & Jerome  Up On The
Roof.)
4. Elton John  Rocket Man (T-Rex  Metal Guru.)
5. Rolling Stones  Brown Sugar (Dawn  Knock Three
Times.)
6. The Beach Boys  God Only Knows (The Beatles
Yellow Submarine.)
7. The Verve  Bittersweet Symphony (Puff Daddy/Faith
Evans  Ill Be Missing You.)
8. The Who  My Generation (The Seekers  Carnival Is
Over.)
9. Pulp  Common People (Robson & Jerome  Unchained
Melody.)
10. The Jacksons  I Want You Back (Lee Marvin -
Wandrin Star.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!