slow days and last days

I hate Mondays.............

I personally am not bored with the debate going on.  Since there isn't much
Who news to discuss, why not?  At least were not wasting our minds on trash
like tits, shit and skank right?  Oh, sorry Kevin....I didn't see you
standing there.  I hope you feel better dude.  Stomach flu is the worst.  I
am feeling for you.

The current debate is causing a tad bit of anxiety I must admit.  I have the
privilege of walking a bit of the last days with my 35 year old cousin who
isn't expected to live more than a few more days at the most.  He is in alot
of pain,......what will it feel like (dying) he asks?  Is it over when it is
over?  I looked into his eyes today and told him I loved him and realized I
was the one who is afraid.  He is the brave one.  Luckily he was coherent and
was able to nod to me.  His body is done but his mind won't let go and is
keeping him alive.  Do you think anyone who has any doubts about God and
heaven is going to convince me that they don't exist right now?  If God
doesn't exist......what is the point?  What is the point of this life?

Johanna