virus heads up (no who, sorry)

Hi all,

Someone who is a Charter customer using Windows has a the Klez virus in
their system.  This infected machine has my email address
(lomara@earthlink.net) in their windows address book, and the virus
chose it to use as the sender's address when it sent itself out to
everyone.  I am not the person infected with this virus.  I am not using
Windows.  The messages are not coming from my machine.  I just wanted
the Charter customers who are using Windows to please check their
machines for this virus.  I am getting email bounces and that is how I
was notified of this.

This is the machine's ip, and this is how I know it's a Charter
customer:

...and here is the bounce message:

  matthias@yesshows.de
    A mail that you sent contained the Klez virus, please check your
system. Further information can be found in the internet.

------ The body of the message is 127946 characters long; only the first
------ 10240 or so are included here.