Re: You blinded me with Science

In a message dated 11/7/02 3:10:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> And...I have to say it...faith is an assumption by a human mind with
> absolutely no evidence at all. At least scientific theory is based on
> evidence. And I've got to say, in a universe that makes ANY kind of sense
> Stephen Hawking is a lot closer than the truth than Jerry Falwell will EVER
> be.

I will again stress that faith is not something of our mind. In contrast to
the way we live the physical and soulish life, genuine believers live the
divine life not by sight nor by feeling.  The spiritual life is lived out by
faith, which is stimulated by the presence of God as the Life giving Spirit
in our human spirit. Radio signal, radio receiver = music.  God expressed.

I am no fan of Jerry Falwell.

>> Science deals with physical objects.

>Depends on the science. Tell that to a psychologist

Right there!  I was meaning the science of studying the universe and it's
origins.

Jon in Mi