Re: Rich at Sac and Shoreline

In a message dated 11/6/2002 8:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Due to a lack of money and time, I only attended 2.  I
> tried to attend
> 3, but couldn't get tickets to Vegas.
>
> I attended Shoreline and Sacramento.

RICH!!!!  I'm so disappointed that I didn't know you were going.  I announced on the list here that I wanted to meet people from the list, and stated the shows I would be attending.  Maybe you missed the list those days or just didn't want to meet me (you aren't the only one here who might have that opinion.)  In any event, I regret not getting to meet you, especially considering how much I enjoyed your TKAA video.

mc