Re: question for those who attended shows in 2002

In a message dated 11/6/2002 8:43:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
neilweissman@yahoo.com writes:

> I went to 6 shows and overpaid (face value) for each except the MSG show
> on 8/4 when I scalped a ticket.  That was by my calculation 52 less than
> you.  I guess I am not as big a fan as you.;-)

you dont have to go to all shows to be a great who fan.  some of us dont have
the funds.  lucky to the ones who can go to all the shows.  we all wish we
could of gone to all the shows.   at 165 a ticket at jones beach, i had to
get 3.  so bless you to the ones that went to more than one.  im sure the who
appreciate all who got a chance to see them.  they love all their fans who
come to their shows or those who are not lucky to see them once.