Re: question for those who attended shows in 2002

Scott,

Funny.

I went to 6 shows and overpaid (face value) for each except the MSG show
on 8/4 when I scalped a ticket.  That was by my calculation 52 less than
you.  I guess I am not as big a fan as you.;-)

I will count my CDs tonight...

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/