Re: question for those who attended shows in 2002

IM a poor person IM lucky I got to see one show and someone has the nerve to
complain about only seeing two. MY show wasn't great it pored on the way
there and we almost got into two accedence. My hair ended up looking like
shit and my home made dress began to fall apart. We lost our car at the end
and walked all the way around the Plaice parking lot, and the Who didn't even
play very long. 2000 was much much better. OK IM done complaining now.
         Shannon (WHITE BOOTS)