question for those who attended shows in 2002

I was just curious as to how many shows people went to.  I went to seven and wanted to see how I stacked up against the other Who maniacs here.  Not a competition or anything, just wanted to get an idea.  I'm really sorry I missed the time when people could ride from town to town following the band on tour in the 60s and 70s.  It is one of the great regrets I have, not being born until 1971.

mc