From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
To: "'thewho@igtc.com'" <thewho@igtc.com>
Subject: 8-Tracks
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:04:02 -0500

> > cassette & "cartridge" (!), also.

> Probably 8-Track.

I figured that.  I just hadn't heard of 8-tracks referred to as
simply "cartridges" before.  Kinda caught my eye.

My older brother had about twenty 8-tracks, I remember.  I can
picture some of them even now:  Queen's NEWS OF THE WORLD, The
Godz, Fleetwood Mac's RUMOURS,.....

As a young child, I remember enjoying looking at the girl on the
cover of the Bob Welch FRENCH KISS 8-track!  What legs!!

Ahhh....the 70's....

- SCHRADE in Akron

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month. Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp