Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #316

.. Need I mention Britney Spears? And she's only EYE candy! Maybe it's
different in Russia...hopefully, and if so maybe I should move to Russia as
so many people used to suggest back in the old days when I was a Marxist...

Helen: yes it is different in Russia... all the musical garbage comes here,
much worse than Britney... and Russian pop... yack, this is one of the worst
things ever. can`t call it music. this would be blasphemy. if some things
are ear candy, i don`t know what`s russian pop then. absolutely tasteless
and vulgar and no talent and no point.