Re: John's lifestyle

Laura wrote:

>I have been reading with interest the letters from all John's fans since his
death. Lot's of speculation with no real personal knowledge of John, his
habits and so forth.

Laura,

Thanks for your post.   I don't believe that THE EDGE that we often
refer to is clearly marked like a *no parking* area would be.

I believe that John was like any one of us trying to have fun and
enjoy life.  After all, he was 57 years old and appeared to live
through many highs and lows quite successfully.   I do not believe
he was enacting an revenge, or was reckless to purposefully kill
himself.

IMHO that is.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.