Re: Empty Glass

Jon wrote:

>My all time favorite Pete song ends this album," Gonna get Ya" That song is
very hetero and what a highway jam that one is!  My home boy/rap connection
nephew just loves it too.  GIRL I'm gonna do ya...

Gonna Get Ya is one of my favorite Pete solo songs.  This could have
easily been a Who song as could Rough Boys.

And I Moved is a wonderful song too.  When Pete performed this at
the DST in 1994 (?), it was very appropriate for that setting and
I believe opened a lot of eyes to Pete's depth as a writer.

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.