Re: Hotbox Helen dumping on Harry Potter

Helen wrote:

>who was with me until i mentioned harry potter? i don`t mean any either bad
or good attitude to this kiddy magician hit. IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE< SEE?
I DON`T CARE ABOUT HARRY POTTER  AT ALL!!! GET MY POINT? THANK YOU. have a
nice day.    :-)  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I was, but I am partial to girls named Helen.   A girl named Helen
broke my heart when I was 16.  Don't expect to ever recover either,
and that was 23 years ago.

Now Helen is back and she is dumping on Harry Potter.  :)

Just kidding.   Welcome to the list.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.