Re: The Who is a Man's group mostly

<PRE>Wow, so many great posts on this one. All I can add is, being female I became
interested in Roger when I first saw Tommy. I had to know everything about
this long haired blonde with the chest..haha So that led me to The Who and
the music. I found myself very intetested in all the members of The Who. You
have to admit they all are or were characters(in a good way) Now many moons
later (no pun intended :) I love to listen to my Who cd's above all else.
It's just great music that has stood the test of time. Roger is still not
hard on the eyes, but it goes way beyond that now....Sandy