Re: The Who is a Man's group mostly

In a message dated 11/3/02 2:44:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carrieanne79@yahoo.com writes:

> The conversation on
> the lists I'm on for young female Who freaks is often
> drastically different than the conversation on the
> testosterone Who lists like igtc and O&S; we talk
> about things there we'd get made fun of for even
> bringing up on the mostly-male lists!  Even the way we
> relate to our favourite members of the band is on
> different levels

Anna.

Great Post!

I would hope that none of us *fear* posting our true feelings about this
band.  If we like the band, we like the band.  I like to hear why from as
many people as possible.

If we don't make a bit of fun, it would get pretty boring, but it needn't be
mean spirited.  I don't expect everybody to feel the same way I do or to like
them for the same reasons. There should be the freedom to expand and express.

Oh, and uh,   The Who Rocks!!

Jon in Mi.