Re: Subject: Re: The Who is a Man's group mostly

In a message dated 11/2/2002 7:33:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jacquelinek@monmouth.com writes:

> Who isn't angry?  We don't have to be men to be
> angry just like we don't have to be women to be sensitive.

Dear Jacqueline,

I totally agree.........we all have both sensitivity and anger to varying
degrees.  All people are unique in their emotions.  But in the very big
picture, guys, in general, like the testosterone driven aggression and women,
in general, are more sensitive.  But again, we are all unique.

Another example:  In general - Barry Manilow probably has a majority of fans
that are either female or homosexual.  The Who - would be an example in my
mind of a group that attracts the testosterone driven men (and women, but
that would be to a lesser degree).

Johanna