RE: The game without the Rock; Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Magic Bus

Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde was released on the (what I am almost positive, is a
deleted) US cd Magic Bus, and is also on a Rarities album in the UK, not
sure which volume (1 or 2)

Greg:

Magic Bus is available from CDNow, with the release date of September 10th,
2002. I wonder if it was released in conjunction with the stereo A Quick
One. There's no listing of the tracks, so I don't know if it's been
remastered or has bonus tracks. Rarities was released on CD with both LPs on
it, and for the record the version of Dr. Jekyll on that one is a bit longer
than the one on the original Magic Bus (at least; haven't heard the new
one). Also, the MB version was simulated stereo while Rarities had the true
mono version. There is no listing for Rarities, so if it's still available
they don't have it. Sometimes titles like these are available in Canada and
Europe when they aren't in the US. Any of our non-US members know if these
CDs are still out there? Rarities also has a live version of Baby Don't You
Do It, originally the B side of the Join Together single (and not on
anything else).

Thanks Mark...

	I would be most interested if this version IS remastered or not.  Also,
whether or not, if they used the 'better' stereo version of MB that is on
the vinyl.  I have the old vinyl, but have the original release cd as well.
And I would love to have that Baby Don't You Do It, that's also in my vinyl
collection and I love that version...

Greg A.