Re: Rocks In The Head

I've recently been listening to Roger's 1992 album "Rocks In The Head" in my car, & i have to say, it's a pretty decent album. I have the feeling this album probably didn't sell for shit, but the more i listen to it, the more i like it. Anyone else own this album, or have an opinion on it?
I've got it, and like it (except for the drums). There are some songs with definite style here, and a couple with depth. One interesting thing Roger said about it is that he owns almost all the material, i.e. he wrote a significant part of this one.

keets