ghost of Sameer

Anyone who wants to slurp stuff that was on Sameer's FTP site can get
it via the eDonkey2000 file sharing client <http://www.edonkey2000.com/>
I tried to get everything before his server went down, I believe I got
most everything that was there minus anything that was added in the
last couple weeks.

Once you get the client, just search for 'who', my machine is almost
always connected and I've got a cable modem.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer