Re: But what about the stuttering guitar?

"Mc" Sroundtable@aol.com

>2. The stuttering guitar in MG jam (just before Join Together) is fucking
>incredible.  Why doesn't Pete do that anymore?  Pete seems to make more
>guitar sounds that I've never heard before than any other guitarist I have
>heard (albeit a limited knowledge of non-Pete guitarists).

Are you talking about the part where Roger accompanies
Pete with "d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-generation"?

If this is the part I believe you're describing, it may
interest you to know that it's not at all difficult to
play. The string is just being slightly muffled (not being
pressed firmly against the fret) which doesn't allow for
the note to resonate fully. Add some quick up and down
picking and you've got the sound.

Litgo, Any comments?

"Playin' my guitar while my sister bangs a jar",
Stoo