WTD volunteers for Who Convention 2003

We are looking for committed,  enthusiastic,  genuine helpers to make the
Shout
Convention 2003 a reality.

We are just one month into organising and planning,  and our number of fans
involved comes to 4,  one of these lives in Trinidad and obviously in
geographical terms, this is going to be a problem.

Help is seriously needed,  can you help?  we are looking for UK volunteers
(living in London even better),  to play an active and motivated role in this
planned event.

If you can help either email me or  circles01@hotmail.com or
crewey@thewho2002.freeserve.co.uk or towsertowser@hotmail.com

Hope someone can help
Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room, please say an incredible
 thankyou to The Who."
                        Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval 18/9/71