Re: stuttering guitar

>Did he commonly do that when jamming during MG in 76?

Mc:

No idea.

Just working diligently on the Tape to CDr transfer project over here....
Right now I am creating WAV files of the September 13th 1979 show at the
Garden and boy Oh BOY is the speed way off...

Jaqueline:

What you need is Gold Wave (a free download). It's not only the easiest pitch program I've ever used, it allows one to adjust the speed as you listen. This speeds things up considerably as well as allowing checks in multiple places (something I would advise).
   "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
      president, or that we are to stand by the president
       right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
         but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                            Theodore Roosevelt
               Cheers                 ML