mark's back!!!

> Well, hey Mark!  Welcome back!!  :)

Hey, Mark.  I'm real glad ur back.  I was disappointed that you ever left.
The list is getting a bit boring.  Maybe you can answer my question about
Pete making his guitar stutter at Swansea 76.  I found this really f-ing
cool, but never heard him do this before that or since in anything I have.
Did he commonly do that when jamming during MG in 76?

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971