Re: Who's and Two's Missing

> >At the least not for a while. We have several other
> >reissues on the sked for the immediate future.

> Several other?  What do you suppose those are?

Well, let's see.  Are they going to reissue the greatest hits packages
like HOOLIGANS & WHO'S GREATEST HITS?  Probably
not if they're issuing a(nother) double-disc greatest hits comp in the
near future.

Maybe they're working on WHO'S LAST & JOIN TOGETHER.
Or will they conveniently ignore that part of The Who's history?
(*I* ignore my JOIN TOGETHER album set everyday!  It's pretty
easy to do!).

- SCHRADE in Akron