Re: WAY on Wall Street

On Thu, 23 May 2002 10:29:14 -0400, "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>Anyone else catch the short segment on Entertainment Tonight (came on before
>we had time to change to Sinefeld) last Friday about the star for CSI
>ringing the bell on Wall Street?
>You guessed it, in the background was blasting Who Are You!
>WAY on Wall Street.  Ya gotta love it.
>
>Kevin in VT

I didn't see that, but yesterday afternoon I was in a Cosi sandwich
shop one block from Wall Street and just as I was paying for my
sandwich, "Pure and Easy" came blasting out of their speaker system.
:-)

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org