RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #144

Wot, no digests?

NIGEL MORTON

-----Original Message-----
From: TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com [mailto:TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com]
Sent: 19 May 2002 22:53
To: TheWho-Digest@igtc.com

The Who Mailing List Digest
    Sunday, May 19 2002    Volume 09 : Number 144

In this issue:

	Andy McKaie's email addy
	Forward from O&S
	Pete
	Re:  Ryan Adams "Who" reference
	Re: Pete
	New transcriptions at Whotabs
	The Big Secret Who Tour

Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 14:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Schotland <kinksfan29@yahoo.com>
Subject: Andy McKaie's email addy

Hi,

I recently saw someone post Andy McKaie's email
address.
I didn't write it down. Can someone email his email
address to me?

Thanks again,

Jeff
kinksfan29@yahoo.com
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: thewho rocks <leb905@yahoo.com>
Subject: Forward from O&S

>"Roger as gypsy" appears in the new issue of People (May 27) magazine
on page 16.

Caption reads : "Who are you? Why, it's Roger Daltrey, who skirted
around Toronto to play a gender-bending tarot card
reader for a June episode of the TNT action series Witchblade."

With visible Nikes and blue socks.

Trish

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)