Re: comedians

>Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:57:09 EDT
>From: GenWalk83@aol.com
>
>just wondering, what comedians/comics/funnymen do you who freaks out there
>really enjoy?

I can already see the protests against the off-topic discussion but
what the heck...

Mitch Hedberg currently tops my list.  I'd drive out of town to see him.
Bill Hicks (unfortunately, he's dead)
Sam Kinison (dammit, he's dead too)
Chris Rock has some excellent moments, but my enthusiasm waned a
touch in watching an entire HBO special.
Jack Benny

There ya go...60% dead selections :-P.  Wish there were more live
ones out there from whom I could look forward to fresh material.

Andy Kaufman only gave me the creeps. I got tired of trying to figure
out whether he was pathetic and/or insane or making fun of himself or
the audience.

Guess that's it for now,
--
Alan