Re: Re: Pete's stuttering guitar

Dave re:

>Swansea was not filmed...
>
>The only 1976 shows that were filmed were:
>
>Winterland San Francisco both shows, the cameras are clearly seen in some
of
>the photos that have circulated over the years.
>This was a three camera professional shot job, in colour and was recorded
onto
>two 3/4" tapes for the BGP Archives.
>
>Oakland, CA across the bay from S.F. and where our own Brian Cady is this
very
>moment!
>The Oakland shows are a mish mash of 8mm hand held stage shot films from
Bill
>Grahams stage crew, surely the best performance
>from the 1976 tour was the 10/09/76 gig, John's Birthday show. Again all
films
>stored for archive purposes for the BGP Archives.
>
>Landover 76' complete colour pro much the same as Winterland was filmed,
the
>promoter had the same itch to store things on tape
>like the late great Graham did. Landover 73' and 79' were also filmed.

Brilliant as usual, Dave.

Excluding the 8mm footage of the first Winterland show,
from the audience shot category, we can't forget these:

21 March 1976 - Anaheim, CA
25 March 1976 - Seattle, WA  (could be the 14 October show)
21 October'76 - Toronto, ONT

Maybe there's more?

>Peace & laughter and happy Friday,

Monday will be a holiday here in Canada.
Long Live Queen Victoria. ;)

Stoo